- My name is Erin and I have been blogging since July 2010 on the recommendation of my friend Ann and now I can't stop, LOL. I created this blog as a place to display my Kreativity. To inspire and be inspired. I hope you enjoy your visit. Let me know you stopped by so that I can return the favor and visit your blog.
- ► 2011 (66)
- Allegany Bound
- Udder-ly Adorable
- Rhyme or Reason
- Mojo Monday
- Post It Note Holders & Matching Bags
- Back To School And A Little Bling
- Who's Ready For Fall?
- A Work in Progress:
- I'm a Big Fat Liar.....
- Gobble Til You Wobble (')>
- A Quilting We Will Go....
- Super Sweet Blog Candy Alert!
- Killing 3 "Birds" With One "Stone"
- My Favorite Pink Cricut Stamp Set :)
- Feelin' HOT, HOT, HOT!
- Crafting With Christina Companion Challenge #2
- Lady Bug, Lady Bug, Fly Away Home!
- ▼ August (17)
Powered by Blogger.
Tuesday, August 17, 2010
11:19 PM | Posted by SpantastiKreations | | Edit Post
So who's ready for Fall? I know I sure am. I was sitting around tonight thinking about how much I really am looking forward to the Fall. One of our favorite family activities is the Pumpkin Patch. It's so much fun and my little pumpkin heads look so adorable amongst all the hundreds of pumpkins.
In the spirit of Fall and all the fun it brings I decided to make (my very first) waterfall card today. Jill @ The Scrapoholic did a tutorial video and posted the instructions on her blog this morning and I decided I had to try my hand at this neat card. I have seen these cards in the past but have never felt the urge to make one until today. I went with a Halloween theme. Halloween is not necessarily my favorite holiday but I love the colors and alot of the decor that goes along with it. These cards are so simple to make yet they are so cool because they are interactive and that makes it all the more fun.
I hope you enjoyed my creation tonight.