My Blog Button

SpantastiKreations

Grab this code:

About Me

My photo
My name is Erin and I have been blogging since July 2010 on the recommendation of my friend Ann and now I can't stop, LOL. I created this blog as a place to display my Kreativity. To inspire and be inspired. I hope you enjoy your visit. Let me know you stopped by so that I can return the favor and visit your blog.
Cricut: The Official Blog

My Copyright

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

Awards I Have Won

Awards I Have Won
Thank you Jamie, Amanda, Jen & Angela

Thanks Amy
Cricut Top 40

Total Pageviews

>
Powered by Blogger.
Tuesday, October 5, 2010




I had the honor of winning 3 digi-stamps from Nicole over at Canadian Nickel Scrap'n. I was very unsure of these. Nicole does AWESOME work with these stamps. She's got the coloring (with her Stampin' Up markers) down to a perfection. I don't have nice markers like those or Copics but I do have a set of watercolor pencils so I thought I'd give it a shot. First I printed the image on card stock then I got to coloring. My coloring skills could most definitely be sharpened but I am pleased with the outcome. After I colored the image I cut it out and assembled this card. The sentiment (which was computer printed) says Sweet Birthday Witches. I have two more digi-stamps to work with and I'm looking forward to getting a little more creative.

Thanks again for the stamps Nicole.

Keep Kreating,
Erin

5 comments:

ScrappyScavenger said...

NICE! You gid an awesome job!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Looks great! Fun and spooky!

jen said...

What a cute card. I love it! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog. I'm going to take a look at all your great creations now.
hugs,jen

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

What a great card! Love it!

Christy/Tiddly Inks Digitals said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Followers

Cardz TV

Crafting with Cristina

DD's Crafts

BWS tips button

Erin Lee Creative

erin lee creative

Inking It Up Crazy

Made By Momo

My Creative Time

My Creative Time

My Pink Stamper

Pink Cricut

Pink Cricut

PurpleFuntastick

Queen Of My Craftroom

Scrappily Ever After

Scrappily Ever After... button

Scrappin' Chics

Scrappin' Chics Challenge

Scrappin With Cricut

Scrappin WIth My Bug

Scrappin with my BUG

You Had Me @ Craft

YoursTruLee

Yours TruLee