My Blog Button

SpantastiKreations

Grab this code:

About Me

My photo
My name is Erin and I have been blogging since July 2010 on the recommendation of my friend Ann and now I can't stop, LOL. I created this blog as a place to display my Kreativity. To inspire and be inspired. I hope you enjoy your visit. Let me know you stopped by so that I can return the favor and visit your blog.
Cricut: The Official Blog

My Copyright

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

Awards I Have Won

Awards I Have Won
Thank you Jamie, Amanda, Jen & Angela

Thanks Amy
Cricut Top 40

Total Pageviews

>
Powered by Blogger.
Tuesday, October 4, 2011
Welcome to the 
Purplefuntastick Bonanza Bash!
This is a hop in honor of our dear friend Kari's Birthday

H-A-P-P-Y  B-I-R-T-H-D-A-Y
Kari!

If you are just visiting my blog and would like to hop from the very beginning you can start at Kari's (click here) blog. There are prizes and inspirations along the way that are sure to please.  If you've arrived here from Her Craftiness (click here), Lynne you are hopping along the right trail.

Today I wanted to share with you a card I made using a leftover tag I had made in a swap a little while back. This was my first attempt at tags and I gotta say I was pleased with the outcome and I really like how it looks on this card. 
I know it's simple but to be honest with you
I LOVE SIMPLE.

Once again I want to wish Kari a very happy birthday and I hope your day is GREAT!

Your next stop along the way is Susan's (click here) blog. 

Don't forget to hop on over to Kari's blog and wish her a very happy birthday too. 

Keep Kreating, 
Erin

23 comments:

Anonymous said...

beautiful card.....

Rhonda Emery said...

this is really pretty

liz at liz's paper loft said...

very pretty card!

Unknown said...

Your tag is awesome. I can't believe it's your first attempt. Great job.
Hugs
Brenda
I would be honored if you came to see my blog here
burffrau @ aol dot com

Vicki said...

Very pretty tag. Thanks for sharing.

Maria said...

Love the tag
marial302003@yahoo.com

Kathy's Kreative Spot said...

Love your card, it is so pretty and very girly.
Kathy
Katsews at gmail dotcom

Lisa said...

the card is lovely!! i agree sometimes simple is the best!! TFS
Have a scrap-happy day
Lisa G
http://lisa-scrappingspot.blogspot.com/
lkgra@hotmail.com

Gill McCall said...

Erin - such a simple yet effective tag. ive only ever made a few but i think ill have to give them another go. thanks for sharing and great to be in the hop with you

Luanne said...

lovely card! even the simplest art is everything.

Luanne
myfootahead@gmail.com
http://craftersreference.blogspot.com/

ibecircled.blogspot.com said...

Awesome creation Erin!! You did a fantastic Job!! TFS!!

http://ibecircled.blogspot.com
ilovetonkinese2 at hotmail dot com
Rexann♥

AmyJRockstar said...

Ooh, that's very pretty! I love that tag. You did an awesome job! I'm not good at tags so I'm very impressed that this was your first attempt at one. Wow!

Be sure to stop by my blog to enter my 500 followers giveaway!

XO ~ Amy Jo (follower)
amyjrockstar at gmail dot com

http://lv2scrapandfibrofacts.blogspot.com
Coordinator: http://fantabulouscricut.blogspot.com
DT Member: http://ajillianvancedesign.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

its beautiful! Love the colors and the fibers! So pretty!
kacee

Judy said...

Personally, I love your card! I guess I really like your "style" :-) Great job...tfs...
jejaeb (at) cfl (dot) rr (dot) com
scrappinana.blogspot.com

Lara said...

I love simple too! This is lovely! lclass 003 @ gmail dot com

Aim said...

Very beautiful card, Erin!! Love the tag -- especially the row of pearls!! :)

I'm so glad to get to hop with you today!! :)
Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com

Kerry T said...

Very pretty Erin! Thanks for sharing.
Kerry

mommakcrafts.blogspot.com

Darlene said...

Wonderful use of that beautiful tag.

Scrappin' Sista said...

Cute card. Love that tag. ;) Great job. TFS!!! Scrappy hugs.

Christel
http://onescrappinsista.blogspot.com

Theresa said...

Very pretty card and a good way to use left over tags, it isnt simple at all I really like it.
Theresa
tmdettloff@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

What a great way to use a tag. Thanks for the inspiration. I like simple too...great job!

Dorcas
dtroche@bellsouth.net
www.craftycardangel.com

Mandy said...

Beautiful card Erin, the tag is so pretty
hugs Mandy xx

Patti said...

What a pretty card and I just love the color PINK!

callahancountrybugs.blogspot.com

Followers

Cardz TV

Crafting with Cristina

DD's Crafts

BWS tips button

Erin Lee Creative

erin lee creative

Inking It Up Crazy

Made By Momo

My Creative Time

My Creative Time

My Pink Stamper

Pink Cricut

Pink Cricut

PurpleFuntastick

Queen Of My Craftroom

Scrappily Ever After

Scrappily Ever After... button

Scrappin' Chics

Scrappin' Chics Challenge

Scrappin With Cricut

Scrappin WIth My Bug

Scrappin with my BUG

You Had Me @ Craft

YoursTruLee

Yours TruLee