My Blog Button

SpantastiKreations

Grab this code:

About Me

My photo
My name is Erin and I have been blogging since July 2010 on the recommendation of my friend Ann and now I can't stop, LOL. I created this blog as a place to display my Kreativity. To inspire and be inspired. I hope you enjoy your visit. Let me know you stopped by so that I can return the favor and visit your blog.
Cricut: The Official Blog

My Copyright

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

Awards I Have Won

Awards I Have Won
Thank you Jamie, Amanda, Jen & Angela

Thanks Amy
Cricut Top 40

Total Pageviews

>
Powered by Blogger.
Sunday, March 10, 2013
Hello friends and fellow bloggers. I'm sure you have noticed that I have REALLY neglected my blog over the past 15+ months. I have been in school full time since August 2011 and I am have been very busy with classes, school work, homework, kids, kids homework, etc.... etc.... BUT I am happy to say that the end is near, I will be graduating in May with my Associates Degree in Medical Administration. :) Prayerfully, once I find a job (soon I hope) I will be back on the crafting wagon. I really miss it but unfortunately I haven't had the time and when I do have the time the motivation is just not there because of sheer exhaustion. 

Hope to see you all soon with some kreative kreations. 

Keep Krafting, 
Erin

10 comments:

VinDeeLoo said...

Erin, I can so relate. I just came back after being gone over a year also. Just do what you need to do!

VinDeeLoo
vndlewis at rocketmail dot com
vindeeloosthisnthat.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Good Article in pleasant atmosphere.Keep writing same as subject.

burun estetigi

Unknown said...

I was very encouraged to find this site. I wanted to thank you for this special read. I definitely savored every little bit of it and I have bookmarked you to check out new stuff you post.
witch costume

Unknown said...

Informasinya sangat bermanfaat sekali.
Terima kasih ya?

William Anderson said...

Therefore, the first task in the process of employing an Modifies name divorce attorney is always to ascertain the kind of case which you have. After you complete that will, locate people who already went through what you really are under-going. Since price from which we all divorce from the U.Azines.Any. is approximately one-half , then you recognize a number of other people who have been through a new divorce go well with. Question them about their case, the way they used a good Oregon divorce attorney, and exactly how their particular attorney helped these people.
divorce lawyers
It is obvious that this legal agent could have your own interest, nevertheless they won't create unreasonable selections determined by inner thoughts. They are going to rather base selections about reasonable payment as well as legal methods. If an individual goes via a divorce along with youngsters, these types of thoughts are greater, getting another reason to employ a family legislation expert. 4. Efficient- If a person is intending to finish their own divorce, it should take lots of study, time and effort to be aware of the actual legal filing course of action, terms and procedures.

Bv Sate Ayam said...

Trik Menang Bermain Situs Judi Sabung Ayam Online Yang Jarang Diketahui Klik Di Sini

Informasi Terlengkap Mengenai Sabung Ayam
http:https://bvayamsate.blogspot.com/2018/10/teknik-menangani-video-sabung-ayam-yang.html/

Anonymous said...

MMORPG
INSTAGRAM TAKİPCİ SATIN AL
tiktok jeton hilesi
tiktok jeton hilesi
antalya saç ekimi
İNSTAGRAM TAKİPÇİ SATIN AL
Takipci Satın Al
metin2 pvp serverlar
instagram takipçi satın al

Anonymous said...

perde modelleri
sms onay
mobil ödeme bozdurma
nft nasıl alınır
ankara evden eve nakliyat
TRAFİK SİGORTASİ
dedektör
web sitesi kurma
Ask Kitaplari

Anonymous said...

Smm Panel
smm panel
iş ilanları
İNSTAGRAM TAKİPÇİ SATIN AL
hirdavatciburada.com
beyazesyateknikservisi.com.tr
servis
Tiktok jeton hilesi indir

Anonymous said...

pendik toshiba klima servisi
beykoz bosch klima servisi
üsküdar bosch klima servisi
ataşehir samsung klima servisi
çekmeköy mitsubishi klima servisi
maltepe vestel klima servisi
kartal alarko carrier klima servisi
kartal daikin klima servisi
ümraniye daikin klima servisi

Followers

Cardz TV

Crafting with Cristina

DD's Crafts

BWS tips button

Erin Lee Creative

erin lee creative

Inking It Up Crazy

Made By Momo

My Creative Time

My Creative Time

My Pink Stamper

Pink Cricut

Pink Cricut

PurpleFuntastick

Queen Of My Craftroom

Scrappily Ever After

Scrappily Ever After... button

Scrappin' Chics

Scrappin' Chics Challenge

Scrappin With Cricut

Scrappin WIth My Bug

Scrappin with my BUG

You Had Me @ Craft

YoursTruLee

Yours TruLee