- My name is Erin and I have been blogging since July 2010 on the recommendation of my friend Ann and now I can't stop, LOL. I created this blog as a place to display my Kreativity. To inspire and be inspired. I hope you enjoy your visit. Let me know you stopped by so that I can return the favor and visit your blog.
- ► 2011 (66)
- Butterfly Kisses
- Something(s) Different
- A WINNER!!!!
- Yummy, blog candy!
- Throwback Thrusday Challenge #8
- Blog Candy...A Sneak Peak
- I Made Her Day
- Just a couple new cards...
- Finally a CuttleBug to call my own.
- My Loot Is Here!
- Crafting With Christina Companion Challenge #1, Fl...
- Pink for Monique....check!
- Pink for Monique....
- I stumbled upon creativity tonight.
- Picnic Blog Hop
- Hello, Welcome to my blog. Again I'm new to the ...
- A totally new adventure....
- ▼ July (18)
Powered by Blogger.
Friday, July 30, 2010
11:31 PM | Posted by SpantastiKreations | | Edit Post
Ok, Well I have to admit I'm a bit of a blog hopping fool. Sometimes I look at so many blogs that I honestly cannot remember where it is I see what. This particular card is one I seen on another crafters blog BUT honestly I cannot for the life of me remember whose. If it was yours, THANK YOU.
This is a gatefold butterfly card NOT created using a Gypsy. :)
I used the CAC butterfly cut using the shadow option at 5". (I cut 2 of these one for the front one for the back)
On the back butterfly I scored the wings at 1/2" each side.
I then cut the layers and attached them to the respective parts on the front body.
Once the layers were in place I trimmed the body off the FRONT butterfly.
I then attached the wings to the 1/2" scored pieces.
Then stamped my sentiment on the inside.
This card ended up being much larger than I expected so I also created a coordinating envelope. And voila!
I LOVE hopping around the different blogs for ideas and inspirations. I've got a long way to go but I'm having SO much fun learning and creating.