- My name is Erin and I have been blogging since July 2010 on the recommendation of my friend Ann and now I can't stop, LOL. I created this blog as a place to display my Kreativity. To inspire and be inspired. I hope you enjoy your visit. Let me know you stopped by so that I can return the favor and visit your blog.
- ► 2011 (66)
- Butterfly Kisses
- Something(s) Different
- A WINNER!!!!
- Yummy, blog candy!
- Throwback Thrusday Challenge #8
- Blog Candy...A Sneak Peak
- I Made Her Day
- Just a couple new cards...
- Finally a CuttleBug to call my own.
- My Loot Is Here!
- Crafting With Christina Companion Challenge #1, Fl...
- Pink for Monique....check!
- Pink for Monique....
- I stumbled upon creativity tonight.
- Picnic Blog Hop
- Hello, Welcome to my blog. Again I'm new to the ...
- A totally new adventure....
- ▼ July (18)
Powered by Blogger.
Friday, July 9, 2010
11:58 PM | Posted by SpantastiKreations | | Edit Post
Welcome to my blog. Again I'm new to the bloggosphere and it may be rough. Odd ball updates and facelifts everyday. :)
Here's one of my "Hello" Blank cards. This card is the standard A2 size. I used Create A Critter cartridge for my Cricut. I <3 this cart. There are SO many cute cuts and way too many possibilities. I computer printed the sentiment and the paper and card stock were just what I had stockpiled in my scraps.
I kinda wanted to post this and show here that a "bad cut" or a mistake can be saved and used for another project. I actually cut this turtle for another card but I didn't realize how big (long) it actually was going to be and I didn't have a large enough paper on my mat so it cut off her back end. I saved it to use like she walking from around the card. I LOVE how she turned out.