- My name is Erin and I have been blogging since July 2010 on the recommendation of my friend Ann and now I can't stop, LOL. I created this blog as a place to display my Kreativity. To inspire and be inspired. I hope you enjoy your visit. Let me know you stopped by so that I can return the favor and visit your blog.
- Just A Quickie For You
- You Complete Me
- Inspiration Awards
- Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Me Monday
- Scrappin Roots Blog Hop
- Tacky Tuesday
- Wacky Wednesday #22
- I Have Some Exciting News To Share
- Why Didn't I Think Of This First?
- My Blog Has Attitude Award
- Wacky Wednesday Challenge
- It's a Fantabulous Cricut New Year!
- More Design Team Submissions....
- My Pink Stamper Design Team Call....
- ▼ January (15)
Powered by Blogger.
Wednesday, January 26, 2011
12:05 AM | Posted by SpantastiKreations | | Edit Post
I was so excited this week when Paula from More Than Favors and Meriah from Two Scraptastic Gals announced that this weeks
Cricut Cartridge Chaos Challenge was to use Create A Critter. I was not only excited because I have this cartridge but I LOVE this cartridge.
Paula also hosts the Wacky Wednesday Challenge every week and on Monday she gave us a heads up what this weeks challenge would be. It's a color challenge Pink, Green & Brown. Paula said it was ok if we combined both of these challenges into one project.
I wanted to use a cut from Create A Critter that I had never used before and I wanted to use one of the new stamps from the LOVE stamp set that Lauren from 40:31 Creations just released. I also wanted to think outside the box and be a little clever at the same time. Here is my Creation:
YOU COMPLETE ME
I must admit that this card had me cracking up the whole time I was making it in my kraft kove. I love when I can sit in my room all by myself and be entertained. :)
As you can see the 1st, 2nd & 3rd dinosaur are the bare layers of the dinosaur and the 4th dinosaur is the "completed" dinosaur.
I hope you got a kick out of it like I did.