- My name is Erin and I have been blogging since July 2010 on the recommendation of my friend Ann and now I can't stop, LOL. I created this blog as a place to display my Kreativity. To inspire and be inspired. I hope you enjoy your visit. Let me know you stopped by so that I can return the favor and visit your blog.
- UGLY Paper Challenge
- Scrappin Roots Monthly Layout Challenge: Springtim...
- Winners Times Two
- Guest Design Post @ PurpleFuntastick Creations
- Lucky Leprechaun St. Patrick's Day Blog Hop
- Shimmering Shamrock Blog Hop
- I'm Stylin'
- My "Tacky" Blog Candy Winner Is....
- And The Winner Of The Scrappin Roots Layout Challe...
- Jenn's Birthday Hop
- ▼ March (10)
Powered by Blogger.
Sunday, March 13, 2011
12:05 AM | Posted by SpantastiKreations | | Edit Post
Welcome to the Shimmering Shamrock Blog Hop hosted by Tanya at Scrappy Scavenger
If you have arrived here from Dianne's Scrappy Creations you are hopping in the right direction. If you would like to start hopping at the very beginning please go to Tanya's blog.
I am very excited to be a part of his hop and to share with you my project. As the title states this is the SHIMMERING SHAMROCK blog hop so what better way to represent that than with a shimmering shamrock project right?
I made a card which I LOVE so much I have decided to make 3 more and give them to my children's teachers, assistant teacher and principal. We live in a HUGELY Irish (and proud of it) community. The school colors are even green, orange and white so this card promotes school spirit and represents our Irish heritage.
This card is the "Irish Flag" with SHIMMERING SHAMROCKS on top. I can't wait to make the other 3 cards. There's nothing like getting so much satisfaction from a project and this card certainly did that for me.
Card base: Recollections card stock (5.5"x8.5", folded in half)
Flag: Scraps (4"x1.75")
Shamrocks: Double Shamrocks cut from Celebrate with Flourish
Left shamrock glittered in white and right shamrock glittered in green. I am happy that you can see the shimmer in the picture.
Inside: "Happy St. Patrick's Day" is stamped in orange.
ATG: Of course
I AM offering blog candy for this hop and what better blog candy to go with the Shimmering Shamrocks than STICKLES!?!
The winner will be chosen using Random.org on 3/20 and will receive a 3 pack of shimmering Stickles.
To be eligible for this prize please leave me a comment and an email address in which I can get in touch with you. PLEASE leave me an email address. I have had to bypass several potential winners in recent blog hops because I have had no way of contacting them. Don't let this be you LOL.
I want to say a big Thank You to Tanya for hosting this fabulous blog hop and allowing me to participate.
Now your next stop on this hop is the fabulous Pam.
Enjoy your hop and your St. Patrick's Day.