- My name is Erin and I have been blogging since July 2010 on the recommendation of my friend Ann and now I can't stop, LOL. I created this blog as a place to display my Kreativity. To inspire and be inspired. I hope you enjoy your visit. Let me know you stopped by so that I can return the favor and visit your blog.
- UGLY Paper Challenge
- Scrappin Roots Monthly Layout Challenge: Springtim...
- Winners Times Two
- Guest Design Post @ PurpleFuntastick Creations
- Lucky Leprechaun St. Patrick's Day Blog Hop
- Shimmering Shamrock Blog Hop
- I'm Stylin'
- My "Tacky" Blog Candy Winner Is....
- And The Winner Of The Scrappin Roots Layout Challe...
- Jenn's Birthday Hop
- ▼ March (10)
Powered by Blogger.
Monday, March 28, 2011
9:49 PM | Posted by SpantastiKreations | | Edit Post
Michelle from Queen Of My Craftroom posted an
Ugly Paper Challenge.
We all know that we have some UGLY paper in our stashes. Perhaps some comes in a stack or some is given to you. However you come across it you just know you will never use it but at the same time it's paper and how can you get rid of it? LOL
I have some ugly paper that I've been holding on to for whatever reason. Perhaps for such a time as this?
Come On Get Happy....
In case you didn't realize or don't know this is supposed to be the Partridge Family Bus. :)
Isn't this paper ugly? Normally I would say yes but cut a cute bus from DoodleCharms and suddenly it's not so ugly anymore.
This is a Stair Step Card. I got the inspiration and directions for this type of card from Jessica The Creative Stamper Spot. I really like this fold and I will most definitely be using it again.
I hope you enjoyed my ugliness.
PS: Don't forget the Scrappin Roots Monthly Layout Challenge is still going on thru April 5th.