- My name is Erin and I have been blogging since July 2010 on the recommendation of my friend Ann and now I can't stop, LOL. I created this blog as a place to display my Kreativity. To inspire and be inspired. I hope you enjoy your visit. Let me know you stopped by so that I can return the favor and visit your blog.
- Scrappin Roots Monthly Layout Challenge: Birthday ...
- Holy Cow! Another 40:31 Creations DT Post
- FCCB Challenge Me Monday: Ebossing
- 40:31 Creations Design Team Day
- I'm The Guest Designer At Yours TruLee Today.
- Congrats to.....
- Cricky Across The 50 Blog Hop
- It's Another 40:31 Creations Design Team Project!
- I Got A Face Lift
- Lots of Love Blog Hop ~WINNER~
- Share The Love Crawl
- Lots of Love Blog Hop
- First Ever 40:31 Creations Design Team Project
- ▼ February (13)
Powered by Blogger.
Monday, February 21, 2011
12:05 AM | Posted by SpantastiKreations | | Edit Post
Welcome to another Challenge Me Monday at Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog. This weeks challenge is embossing. Any project with any type of embossing. Dry, wet or heat embossing. I LOVE dry embossing with my CuttleBug but I have recently begun heat embossing and I'm beginning to love that just as much. For today's challenge I created a tag using heat embossing.
Here it is:
I realize that it is very hard to see but the sentiment "sending you love" which is from 40:31 Creations stamp set "Say Something" is heat embossed using UTEE (Ultra Thick Embossing Enamel).
This was my very first attempt at a tag. I created this tag for a swap and I was very nervous about it. I didn't know what I was getting myself into and almost backed out BUT I LOVE how they turned out. I can't wait to see what the other ladies have to share.
Now it's your turn. Show us your best embossed projects and post them to the FCCB blog. I can't wait to see what you have to show us.