- My name is Erin and I have been blogging since July 2010 on the recommendation of my friend Ann and now I can't stop, LOL. I created this blog as a place to display my Kreativity. To inspire and be inspired. I hope you enjoy your visit. Let me know you stopped by so that I can return the favor and visit your blog.
- Scrappin Roots Monthly Layout Challenge: Birthday ...
- Holy Cow! Another 40:31 Creations DT Post
- FCCB Challenge Me Monday: Ebossing
- 40:31 Creations Design Team Day
- I'm The Guest Designer At Yours TruLee Today.
- Congrats to.....
- Cricky Across The 50 Blog Hop
- It's Another 40:31 Creations Design Team Project!
- I Got A Face Lift
- Lots of Love Blog Hop ~WINNER~
- Share The Love Crawl
- Lots of Love Blog Hop
- First Ever 40:31 Creations Design Team Project
- ▼ February (13)
Powered by Blogger.
Friday, February 18, 2011
12:05 AM | Posted by SpantastiKreations | | Edit Post
Good Friday morning all my crafty blog stalking friends.
Ann from Yours TruLee asked me to be a guest designer on her blog today. She wanted me to create something friend/friendship. I really wanted to create something for HER. She has been such a great friend and encouragement to me in so many way. I have know Ann now for, WOW! about 10yrs. She married my friend Tim and he got himself a good one. She is such a sweet heart. She loves the Lord and His people. She also has a burden to see others know him.
She has given her heart and life to Him. She is currently serving at Shalom Baptist Church and her and her husband are the dorm parents at Midwestern Baptist College. I am blessed to know her and to see how much she loves what she does. She is the dorm "mother" to 3 very special young people from my church. I have known Angela, Ruth and Sam since the day they were born and have watched them grow up and now move away. There is comfort in knowing they are being looked after by such a wonderful couple.
Ann blessed me, once again, this week with a very special gift. She sent me my choice of Cricut cartridges. I chose Winter Frolic. I have admired all the cuts on that cart. Especially the nativity pieces. As a special thank you I wanted to make her this special card...
I posted this pic in sepia because I wanted to keep an element of surprise for Ann. This card is full of firsts for me. I just got my Gypsy this week and began to be able to play with it yesterday so the word friends is cut from Gypsy Wanderings. The letters are also covered in glitter which I have never done before. Plus, just because I know she loves them, I layered a flower on top of the flower. The next new first is the eyelets. I have never used 3/16th eyelets before. Lastly, I heat embossed the sentiment using black embossing powder. I love how it all turned out. Perhaps when she receives it she will post pics so you can see all the pretty colors.
Thank you Ann for being a friend. Thank you for encouraging me to craft and blog. Thank you for sending me little goodies and thank you for being the example of a true friend. Not only to me but to everyone you meet.
Your friendship and example of true friendship means a great deal to me.