- My name is Erin and I have been blogging since July 2010 on the recommendation of my friend Ann and now I can't stop, LOL. I created this blog as a place to display my Kreativity. To inspire and be inspired. I hope you enjoy your visit. Let me know you stopped by so that I can return the favor and visit your blog.
- Scrappin Roots Monthly Layout Challenge: Birthday ...
- Holy Cow! Another 40:31 Creations DT Post
- FCCB Challenge Me Monday: Ebossing
- 40:31 Creations Design Team Day
- I'm The Guest Designer At Yours TruLee Today.
- Congrats to.....
- Cricky Across The 50 Blog Hop
- It's Another 40:31 Creations Design Team Project!
- I Got A Face Lift
- Lots of Love Blog Hop ~WINNER~
- Share The Love Crawl
- Lots of Love Blog Hop
- First Ever 40:31 Creations Design Team Project
- ▼ February (13)
Powered by Blogger.
Monday, February 7, 2011
12:05 AM | Posted by SpantastiKreations | | Edit Post
Welcome to SpantastiKreations and the fourth Fantabulous Cricut Crawl...Fantabulous Cricut's version of a blog hop!
Valentine's Day is in a week and everyone at Fantabulous Cricut has decided to Share the Love! Each talented Design Team member will be featuring an original Valentine-themed project that includes the word LOVE somewhere on it.
If you've come from visiting Elsa, (her project WAS Fantabulous don't you think?) you're in the right place! If you've just happened across my blog and would like to play along with our Fantabulous Cricut Crawl, start HERE.
Make sure to check out each Design Team member's blog for some awesome inspiration! There will be PRIZES up for grabs at FCCB for one participant that submits a "Share the Love" project on the FCCB!
Who doesn't like prizes, right?
For my project today I chose to make a door hanging. I LOVE to make seasonal/holiday things to hang on my front door.
I made this 5 section door hanger with the "chipboard" I recycled from a packet of Post-it craft paper I received as blog candy. Recycle, Reduce and Reuse. It's like the circle of life. :)
I made two pink hearts (all cuts are from Simply Charmed)
And two red hearts.
Love IS in the air with this adorable little love bug hanging around.
(This stamp is on the LOVE set from 40:31 Creations and is available for purchase on Lauren's blog)
How about you? Do you like to decorate your front door (or any other area in your house) with paper crafts for the seasons/holidays?
Now it's your turn! Let's see your Share the Love projects! Make sure to include a Cricut cut somewhere on your project and the word Love!
Your next stop is the amazingly talented Helen!
Go see what she has in store for you today... And when you're done, make sure to link up your project to FCCB's Fantabulous Cricut Crawl post to be entered into the contest!