- My name is Erin and I have been blogging since July 2010 on the recommendation of my friend Ann and now I can't stop, LOL. I created this blog as a place to display my Kreativity. To inspire and be inspired. I hope you enjoy your visit. Let me know you stopped by so that I can return the favor and visit your blog.
- Mom's Day Blog Hop
- A Quick Easter Layout
- Have Your Cake And Eat It Too?
- Cristina's Blogaversary Blog Hop
- Home Decor Hop
- Queen of my Craftroom 3-D Challenge
- 28 Candles Blog Hop
- My Heart BelongsTo Daddy Blog Hop
- Cards for Colton
- Paper Flower Tutorial
- April Showers Blog Hop....Day 2
- April Showers Blog Hop
- ▼ April (12)
Powered by Blogger.
Saturday, April 30, 2011
12:05 AM | Posted by SpantastiKreations | | Edit Post
Welcome to the
Mom's Day Blog Hop
hosted by Nicolette from Beyond Scrappin
If you have arrived here from Jennifer's blog you are headed in the right direction. If you would like to start the hop from the very beginning you can start at Nicolette's blog.
I love Mother's Day especially since I had the privilege of becoming a mother myself 6yrs ago. I have the best mother in the world and I challenge you to prove me wrong. LOL
I think Mother's Day is a fabulous time to honor and recognize your mother (or those that are like your mother) for all they do and have done for you.
For my project today I chose to make a card.
This project has been dancing around in my head for some time and thanks to my Gypsy I was able to make it a reality.
This is an A2 scalloped card I welded with my Gypsy and a cute little nesting doll from Simply Charmed.
Here's a closer look.
I love how adorable she is. I slanted her face/head a little bit just to give her a little personality.
I hope you have a wonderful Mother's Day.
Don't forget to tell your mother how much you love and appreciate her. If your mother is gone, remember the good times and thank the Lord He placed her in your life for the time He did.
Your next stop along this hop is @ Creating A Crafty Life.