- My name is Erin and I have been blogging since July 2010 on the recommendation of my friend Ann and now I can't stop, LOL. I created this blog as a place to display my Kreativity. To inspire and be inspired. I hope you enjoy your visit. Let me know you stopped by so that I can return the favor and visit your blog.
- Mom's Day Blog Hop
- A Quick Easter Layout
- Have Your Cake And Eat It Too?
- Cristina's Blogaversary Blog Hop
- Home Decor Hop
- Queen of my Craftroom 3-D Challenge
- 28 Candles Blog Hop
- My Heart BelongsTo Daddy Blog Hop
- Cards for Colton
- Paper Flower Tutorial
- April Showers Blog Hop....Day 2
- April Showers Blog Hop
- ▼ April (12)
Powered by Blogger.
Wednesday, April 27, 2011
12:05 AM | Posted by SpantastiKreations | | Edit Post
Happy Wednesday Friends!
I hope that you all had a lovely Easter Holiday.
Michelle from Queen of my Craftroom posted an Easter Layout challenge.
I wanted to do a LO for my kids and I wanted to be sure their favorite colors were incorporated. My daughters favorite color is purple and my son's favorite color is green.
Here is how it turned out.
I love when I can use inexpensive and recycled elements in my projects. The paper doilies were $1.00/50 and the ribbon came on a sucker or something. I can't even remember but I saved it and with a little needle and thread was able to make this cute little ruffle on the bottom of my page.
Here are a few close up shots.
I created one spot for each of my children and one spot for them together in their Easter duds.
I Cuttlebug'ed the rabbit with Swiss Dots and inked the raised images with a brown ink. I also Cuttlebug'ed the greenery with Divine Swirls. These are my 2 most favoritest folders.
I was also able to Stickle the center of the flowers.
I hope you enjoyed my Easter Layout.
PS: I may be MIA for a short period of time. We are in the process of packing up, moving and unpacking. But, have no fear I won't be gone long.