- My name is Erin and I have been blogging since July 2010 on the recommendation of my friend Ann and now I can't stop, LOL. I created this blog as a place to display my Kreativity. To inspire and be inspired. I hope you enjoy your visit. Let me know you stopped by so that I can return the favor and visit your blog.
- Mom's Day Blog Hop
- A Quick Easter Layout
- Have Your Cake And Eat It Too?
- Cristina's Blogaversary Blog Hop
- Home Decor Hop
- Queen of my Craftroom 3-D Challenge
- 28 Candles Blog Hop
- My Heart BelongsTo Daddy Blog Hop
- Cards for Colton
- Paper Flower Tutorial
- April Showers Blog Hop....Day 2
- April Showers Blog Hop
- ▼ April (12)
Powered by Blogger.
Monday, April 18, 2011
10:08 PM | Posted by SpantastiKreations | | Edit Post
Michelle from Queen of my Craftroom
posted a 3-D paper project challenge.
I love to make altered items or 3-D projects and I love that I get to share them with you. The project I made for this challenge is actually one part of a gift set I gave to my kid's teachers for Easter.
This is a set of glass bead magnets and the decorated box they were presented in.
These were super simple to make.
I purchased glass beads (the clear kind with the flat bottoms) from the floral department at JoAnn's. I cut small circles out of patterned paper and used Mod Podge to adhere it to the bead. Once that was try I used E6000 glue to attache the magnet to the bead & paper. I love how the bead magnifies the patterns on the paper. I also purchased these small jewelery gift boxes from JoAnn's and decorated them with the same patterned papers that I made the magnets out of.
I hope they liked them. I know I can't wait to make a set for myself.