- My name is Erin and I have been blogging since July 2010 on the recommendation of my friend Ann and now I can't stop, LOL. I created this blog as a place to display my Kreativity. To inspire and be inspired. I hope you enjoy your visit. Let me know you stopped by so that I can return the favor and visit your blog.
- ► 2011 (66)
- FCCB Challenge Me Monday #38: RIBBON
- I AM A WINNER.... :)
- Happy Thanksgiving
- I Got a Blinkie....I Got a Blinkie.
- Thankful for....FCCB Challenge Me Monday #37
- Wedding Invitation...
- Gobble, Gobble, Gobble!
- Achoo: FCCB Challenge Me Monday #36
- Gimme an A, Gimme a T, Gimme a G! What does it spe...
- Cards for Colton
- FCCB Challenge Me Monday #35
- Whoo Loves You?
- ▼ November (13)
Powered by Blogger.
Monday, November 15, 2010
4:00 AM | Posted by SpantastiKreations | | Edit Post
This weeks challenge over at Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog is to make a project that has something to do with being sick. As soon as we were given the challenge I had this card in mind. :) I LOVE easel cards. They are so easy and it's like getting a small little gift for your mantle or your desk top.
The base is red card stock I purchased from JoAnn's open stock (LOVE that stuff it's SO thick).
The patterned paper is from one of the $1 packs I purchased at Target over the summer
The pill bottle is cut from the Simply Sweet cart at 3". I cut a black shadow and I also cut the bottle out of red, white and blue just for the purpose of the layering. I used red and blue Stickles to give it that extra bling. :) Gotta have the bling right girls?
I added a little sheer ribbon I purchased at The Dollar Tree and some rhinestones.
The "Get Well Soon" sentiment is stamped from a $1 stamp I purchased at JoAnn's.
I am very pleased with how this one turned out (I hope you are too) and super excited because I had it done a week early. :) I hate waiting til the last.
I'd love to see your creations and entries this week over at FCCB's Challenge Me Monday.