- My name is Erin and I have been blogging since July 2010 on the recommendation of my friend Ann and now I can't stop, LOL. I created this blog as a place to display my Kreativity. To inspire and be inspired. I hope you enjoy your visit. Let me know you stopped by so that I can return the favor and visit your blog.
- ► 2011 (66)
- FCCB Challenge Me Monday #38: RIBBON
- I AM A WINNER.... :)
- Happy Thanksgiving
- I Got a Blinkie....I Got a Blinkie.
- Thankful for....FCCB Challenge Me Monday #37
- Wedding Invitation...
- Gobble, Gobble, Gobble!
- Achoo: FCCB Challenge Me Monday #36
- Gimme an A, Gimme a T, Gimme a G! What does it spe...
- Cards for Colton
- FCCB Challenge Me Monday #35
- Whoo Loves You?
- ▼ November (13)
Powered by Blogger.
Friday, November 5, 2010
6:03 PM | Posted by SpantastiKreations | | Edit Post
:) I was invited by Candace from Paper Crafts by Candace (Scrap-A-Doodle-Dee) to participate in a flash card swap. Each participant was assigned a letter of the alphabet (some were ambitious enough to take on 2+ letters) and we were to make 26 flash cards with the letter on one side and the image and word on the other. As you can obviously see my letter was O. I chose to use the Octopus from Create-A-Critter. LOVE that cart. Unfortunately I do not have a Gypsy or an Expression so I had to computer print the word but I think it looks just fine. The base of the card is a green and the octopus side is a really pretty striped paper with blues and greens. It reminded me of under the sea. I embossed the octopus with Spots and Dots and the back of the card with Divine swirls. Of course I just HAD to add the googly eyes. :0)
I'm REALLY looking forward to getting my complete set back in the mail. I know there are some pretty amazing participants in this swap. I promise to take pics and share with you when I get them back.
Thanks for checking in.