- My name is Erin and I have been blogging since July 2010 on the recommendation of my friend Ann and now I can't stop, LOL. I created this blog as a place to display my Kreativity. To inspire and be inspired. I hope you enjoy your visit. Let me know you stopped by so that I can return the favor and visit your blog.
- ► 2011 (66)
- FCCB Challenge Me Monday #38: RIBBON
- I AM A WINNER.... :)
- Happy Thanksgiving
- I Got a Blinkie....I Got a Blinkie.
- Thankful for....FCCB Challenge Me Monday #37
- Wedding Invitation...
- Gobble, Gobble, Gobble!
- Achoo: FCCB Challenge Me Monday #36
- Gimme an A, Gimme a T, Gimme a G! What does it spe...
- Cards for Colton
- FCCB Challenge Me Monday #35
- Whoo Loves You?
- ▼ November (13)
Powered by Blogger.
Friday, November 12, 2010
3:05 AM | Posted by SpantastiKreations | | Edit Post
I made this "Super Cool" card for a young man named Colton. He is going to be 11 yrs old on November 18th and has been fighting blood and bone marrow cancer. You can read about Colton and his story here.
Colton has made a bucket list of things he would like to do before he is old. :) One of the things he would like to accomplish/achieve this yr is to receive a TON of birthday cards and more specifically he would like one from every state. (He thought one from every country would be a little out of reach)
Well Colton, I know that you will be receiving at least one card from NY as well as cards from all over the country and then some.
If you would like to help Colton reach his goal this year and send a card you may send it to:
72 E Brooklyn St
Chilton, WI 53014
Let's all chip in and help make this young mans day.