- My name is Erin and I have been blogging since July 2010 on the recommendation of my friend Ann and now I can't stop, LOL. I created this blog as a place to display my Kreativity. To inspire and be inspired. I hope you enjoy your visit. Let me know you stopped by so that I can return the favor and visit your blog.
- ► 2011 (66)
- FCCB Challenge Me Monday #38: RIBBON
- I AM A WINNER.... :)
- Happy Thanksgiving
- I Got a Blinkie....I Got a Blinkie.
- Thankful for....FCCB Challenge Me Monday #37
- Wedding Invitation...
- Gobble, Gobble, Gobble!
- Achoo: FCCB Challenge Me Monday #36
- Gimme an A, Gimme a T, Gimme a G! What does it spe...
- Cards for Colton
- FCCB Challenge Me Monday #35
- Whoo Loves You?
- ▼ November (13)
Powered by Blogger.
Wednesday, November 17, 2010
4:00 AM | Posted by SpantastiKreations | | Edit Post
My mom LOVES her Little Aunt Dorothy. She is the cutest little 93yr old spit fire you could ever know. Just about every holiday my mom tries to send her a little card just to let her know she loves her and is thinking about her so this time around I offered to make a card for her to send. My mom asked that I put her name right on the front and here it is....
It's no secret that I LOVE Create A Critter and this Turkey is just about my favorite cut. I of course had to give him that pizzaz with Stickles :) and some faux stitching around the edges. The inside of the card reads:
The Turkey is a funny bird.
His head goes wobble, wobble.
But all that he can ever say is,
Gobble, Gobble, Gobble.
So cute....Are you ready for Thanksgiving?