- My name is Erin and I have been blogging since July 2010 on the recommendation of my friend Ann and now I can't stop, LOL. I created this blog as a place to display my Kreativity. To inspire and be inspired. I hope you enjoy your visit. Let me know you stopped by so that I can return the favor and visit your blog.
- ► 2011 (66)
- FCCB Challenge Me Monday #38: RIBBON
- I AM A WINNER.... :)
- Happy Thanksgiving
- I Got a Blinkie....I Got a Blinkie.
- Thankful for....FCCB Challenge Me Monday #37
- Wedding Invitation...
- Gobble, Gobble, Gobble!
- Achoo: FCCB Challenge Me Monday #36
- Gimme an A, Gimme a T, Gimme a G! What does it spe...
- Cards for Colton
- FCCB Challenge Me Monday #35
- Whoo Loves You?
- ▼ November (13)
Powered by Blogger.
Monday, November 29, 2010
2:30 AM | Posted by SpantastiKreations | | Edit Post
Welcome to another Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog Challenge Me Monday.
I hope you all had a Fantabulous Thanksgiving with friends and/or family. This week's challenge is simply RIBBON.
Since ♫ ♪ "It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year." ♪ ♫ I decided to knock out another Christmas card. I seen this ribbon wreath technique on YouTube a few weeks back and loved how simple it was to create and how really pretty it looked. (You can watch the video here.)
I made the wreath with 1/4" green ribbon and added red Stickles and a red ribbon bow. Who doesn't love a beautiful Christmas wreath on the front door?
The door was SUPER simple to make. I cut it from Stand & Salute using the shadow feature of the flag as well as the squares.
The lower rectangle panels were just cut on my Fiskars cutter. I then inked all the edges with brown ink.
The door knob is a black brad.
The sentiment was stamped from a wood block stamp I had in my stash.
LOVE how it turned out. This ribbon weaving technique is really simple, give it try. :)
I can't wait to see what RIBBON creations ya'll come up with this week.
PS: If you are new to my blog or just haven't noticed yet I have a blinkie now thanks to Cristina @ Crafting with Cristina :)