- My name is Erin and I have been blogging since July 2010 on the recommendation of my friend Ann and now I can't stop, LOL. I created this blog as a place to display my Kreativity. To inspire and be inspired. I hope you enjoy your visit. Let me know you stopped by so that I can return the favor and visit your blog.
- ► 2011 (66)
- FCCB Challenge Me Monday #38: RIBBON
- I AM A WINNER.... :)
- Happy Thanksgiving
- I Got a Blinkie....I Got a Blinkie.
- Thankful for....FCCB Challenge Me Monday #37
- Wedding Invitation...
- Gobble, Gobble, Gobble!
- Achoo: FCCB Challenge Me Monday #36
- Gimme an A, Gimme a T, Gimme a G! What does it spe...
- Cards for Colton
- FCCB Challenge Me Monday #35
- Whoo Loves You?
- ▼ November (13)
Powered by Blogger.
Monday, November 1, 2010
10:00 AM | Posted by SpantastiKreations | | Edit Post
As many of you know by now I am one of the newest design team members for Fantabulous Cricut. I am so honored and very excited to be a part of such a talented team of designers.
Each Monday the blog hosts a Challenge Me Monday. We, the DT and you the visitors/followers are challenged to create something using your Cricut and the theme chosen for that week. This weeks Challenge Me Monday is Bird Bonanza. We were to create something having to do with a bird (bird cage, owl, bird, etc.). I chose this adorable little owl from Create A Critter. This is my ultimate favorite cartridge. It's definitely a staple and go to cartridge for me. I love this little owl so much. I embossed the top layer of the owl and the leaves using my Cuttlebug "Divine Swirl" folder and then I inked (very carefully) the raised portion of the each layer. The background papers were just scraps I had in my stash and the ribbon was just a leftover scrap from a previous project.
I am so excited to be a part of this design team. Please go to Fantabulous Cricut and check out this amazing blog. It is jammed packed with amazing talent and a plethora of outstanding tips, trick and information.