- My name is Erin and I have been blogging since July 2010 on the recommendation of my friend Ann and now I can't stop, LOL. I created this blog as a place to display my Kreativity. To inspire and be inspired. I hope you enjoy your visit. Let me know you stopped by so that I can return the favor and visit your blog.
- ► 2011 (66)
- FCCB Challenge Me Monday #38: RIBBON
- I AM A WINNER.... :)
- Happy Thanksgiving
- I Got a Blinkie....I Got a Blinkie.
- Thankful for....FCCB Challenge Me Monday #37
- Wedding Invitation...
- Gobble, Gobble, Gobble!
- Achoo: FCCB Challenge Me Monday #36
- Gimme an A, Gimme a T, Gimme a G! What does it spe...
- Cards for Colton
- FCCB Challenge Me Monday #35
- Whoo Loves You?
- ▼ November (13)
Powered by Blogger.
Thursday, November 25, 2010
9:09 PM | Posted by SpantastiKreations | | Edit Post
I hope everyone had a fantastic Thanksgiving. :)
We had a quiet day at home with turkey and all the fixin's (MMM stuffing...) My Granny came over today and we really had a wonderful time. I am thankful that my Granny was here to celebrate the holiday with us this yr. She took ill with pneumonia in August and spent a whole week in the hospital. It has been a long and slow recovery but she is doing great. :)
My daughter had asked my Granny to read her a Barbie Doll story book when I was finishing the dinner prep. and I just HAD to capture this picture. So precious, my Granny and my babies. :) They may never remember the story or the holiday but I am thankful that I have the memory preserved for myself and for them.
Happy Thanksgiving and remember to look for the little things to appreciate in life.