- My name is Erin and I have been blogging since July 2010 on the recommendation of my friend Ann and now I can't stop, LOL. I created this blog as a place to display my Kreativity. To inspire and be inspired. I hope you enjoy your visit. Let me know you stopped by so that I can return the favor and visit your blog.
- ► 2011 (66)
- FCCB Challenge Me Monday #38: RIBBON
- I AM A WINNER.... :)
- Happy Thanksgiving
- I Got a Blinkie....I Got a Blinkie.
- Thankful for....FCCB Challenge Me Monday #37
- Wedding Invitation...
- Gobble, Gobble, Gobble!
- Achoo: FCCB Challenge Me Monday #36
- Gimme an A, Gimme a T, Gimme a G! What does it spe...
- Cards for Colton
- FCCB Challenge Me Monday #35
- Whoo Loves You?
- ▼ November (13)
Powered by Blogger.
Friday, November 19, 2010
5:30 AM | Posted by SpantastiKreations | | Edit Post
The Scrapbooking Queen is hosting an incredible challenge. The task is to create a wedding invitation for her daughter who is marrying her FOX (that's his last name, lol) in March and really wants handmade invitations. The Queen not only allowed us the opportunity to have a small part in this joyous occasion but she is also offering the opportunity to win a Cricut Expression. :) WOO HOO *fingers crossed*
The colors for the wedding are black, sapphire and silver. As you can see I incorporated all 3 colors in the invitation as well as white and vellum. I am super duper pleased with how it turned out and I had so much fun planning and creating this. I hope Jessica likes it as well.
So what do you think? Do you think I should go into the wedding invitation business? LOL